Recipe from Eva D of S.C.
- 10 asparagus stalks, ends trimmed
- 10 thin slices Prosciutto ham
- 10 tsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil in a spray can
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Arrange asparagus stalks in the roasting pan and cover with boiling water until they are submerged.
- Bake them for 10 min.
- Remove from oven, cool and discard water
- Spread out each slice of Prosciutto and sprinkle with 1 tsp. of parmesan per slice.
- Put 1 asparagus stalk in the center of each Prosciutto slice and roll it up so that each asparagus is encased in Prosciutto
- Arrange the rolls in the same roasting pan and spray each slightly with olive oil.
- Roast for 10 min. at 425*
This recipe serves 5 people, 2 roll-ups per person. It is really an exquisite appetizer. You might want to make more of it because it will go fast!