, an industrial sewing company, has been creating custom cases, covers and pouches with quality and pride since 1976. We are seeking a full-time 5th member to our Management team.SeamCraft needs you to join their award-winning team full-time if you possess the following qualities:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Enthusiasm to learn all aspects of the business.
- A Maker: Appreciates hand-work. Would enjoy using machinery, cutting fabric or creating a custom sample when called upon.
- Creative problem-solving
- Pleasant, professional demeanor, conscientious work ethic. Can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of Excel, Office Suite + basic PC troubleshooting skills. Learn and be the primary user of QuickBooks.
- Bi-Lingual: English/Spanish preferredAs part of the SeamCraft International team your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as point of customer contact via phone and in-person
- Prospecting for new customers via online marketing and social media and screening prospects for right fit
- Phone support for customers
- Representing SeamCraft at industry events and trade shows
- Order acceptance and tracking, verifying costs and changes to manufacturability
- Support product quotation activities
- Assist with sample preparation
- Researching component parts, pricing and purchasing
- Order entry, generating packing slips and invoicing clients
- Payment of vendors and submitting weekly payroll to service
- Support management team members
- Oversee customer, vendor and employee files
- Ordering and tracking office suppliesBe sure to check out our web site and watch the goovy video www.SeamCraft.comCompensation:
$25k to $38k depending on experience.TO APPLY: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.