The weekend is here and if you are looking for something to do, we have you covered.
1. The DC Jazz Festival is underway. There are a number of events, including this one at the Capitol Riverfront overlooking the Anacostia River. http://www.dcjazzfest.org/
2. The DC Capitol Fair is also going on all weekend at RFK Stadium in Southwest D.C. Admission is $8. http://rfkfair.com/index.asp
3. If you're feeling energetic, join the Color Vibe 5K run. It's on Saturday in Elkton, Md. http://www.thecolorvibe.com/
4. If your creative flow is working, the last day for the Columbia Arts Festival is on Saturday. It's happening at Columbia Town Center in Maryland. http://columbiafestival.org/
5. Finally in Virginia, workers at the Bristoe Station Battlefield will be giving tours of the park that will include area camps, cemeteries and battlefields. www.pwcgov.org/bristoe
KMSP-TV11358 Viking DriveEden Prairie, MN 55344
Phone: (952) 944-9999Fax: (952) 942-0455