Rib tips from Texas Roadhouse
· In a deep baking pan, add water and some type of Liquid Smoke. (We do this step a little differently at the restaurant, due to our equipment.)
· Mix well.
· Take ribs, use a shaker and your favorite dry seasoning (we have our seasoning for sale online at TexasRoadhouse.com) and thoroughly coat each of the Ribs.
· Place ribs in the pan.
· Place pans in 300° F oven and bake slowly until done.
· Ribs are fully cooked when the bone in the center pulls freely from the meat. At this point, remove from the oven.
· Pick your favorite BBQ sauce for re-heating and basting the ribs.
· Preheat grill.
· Brush and season the grill before use.
· Place the Rack of Ribs vertically, with the underside down to the grates.
· Heat until sizzling hot.
· Turn Ribs over and baste the underside of the Ribs, and heat until sizzling hot.
· Baste the top.
· Turn the ribs over one last time and baste with a final coat.
· Serve to your guests and accept their complements graciously!