JOB SHOP: Fifth Third offers program to get people back to work - KMSP-TV

JOB SHOP: Fifth Third offers program to get people back to work

Posted: Updated:
  • From the Fox 2 Job ShopFeatured Job of the DayMore>>

  • Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner

    Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner

    Tuesday, July 22 2014 1:10 PM EDT2014-07-22 17:10:34 GMT
    Provide primary care services to patients at DCC Health Center. Within this role the Family Nurse Practitioner is responsible for daily patient office visits, medication prescriptions and prescription refills, appropriate and complete clinical documentation, patient paperwork, clinical record reviews for quality improvement and evaluation of clinical quality activities.
    Provide primary care services to patients at DCC Health Center. Within this role the Family Nurse Practitioner is responsible for daily patient office visits, medication prescriptions and prescription refills, appropriate and complete clinical documentation, patient paperwork, clinical record reviews for quality improvement and evaluation of clinical quality activities.
  • Centria Healthcare-Client Care Coordinator

    Centria Healthcare-Client Care Coordinator

    Monday, July 21 2014 1:24 PM EDT2014-07-21 17:24:38 GMT
    Are you looking for a fast paced and exciting management position/sales with opportunity for advancement? If so, the Client Care Coordinator position with Centria Healthcare is the perfect fit for you.
    Are you looking for a fast paced and exciting management position/sales with opportunity for advancement? If so, the Client Care Coordinator position with Centria Healthcare is the perfect fit for you.
  • S&P Data adding 420 Jobs

    S&P Data adding 420 Jobs

    Friday, July 18 2014 1:39 PM EDT2014-07-18 17:39:45 GMT
    SP Data LCD is locating in Troy and he expansion is expected to generate nearly $4.4 million in new private investment and add up to 420 new jobs. 70 percent of the positions will be call center representatives. The other 30 percent will be team leaders, operation managers, operation directors, quality assurance, human resources and IT.
    SP Data LCD is locating in Troy and he expansion is expected to generate nearly $4.4 million in new private investment and add up to 420 new jobs. 70 percent of the positions will be call center representatives. The other 30 percent will be team leaders, operation managers, operation directors, quality assurance, human resources and IT.
Fox 2 Job Shop - Fifth Third Bank is offering a program to put people back to work. The Job Seeker's Toolkit is an online job search training program to help find a job that's right for you.

The tool is available for free to all Fifth Third customers. For a limited time, they are making it open to everyone.

You can also apply to be considered for free, one-on-one coaching from NextJob, courtesy of Fifth Third. With every 53 retweets from their website, they will pay for an additional job seeker in need.

They have awarded 40 NextJob scholarships in the first two weeks of the program, with over 2,500 retweets so far. Since 2012 over 200 people have completed the NextJob coaching, and over 7,000 people have used the Job Seeker's Toolkit online.

Find out more about the programs: http://reemploy.53.com/
Powered by WorldNow

KMSP-TV
11358 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Phone: (952) 944-9999
Fax: (952) 942-0455

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices