from Vincent A Restaurant in Minneapolis
serves 4 people as an appetizer
For the asparagus...
1 bunch of large asparagus
Salt, pepper and olive oil
1. Cut the white/gray part of the asparagus and wash
2. Pat dry, in a mixing bowl, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a sheet pan
4. Roast in the oven for at least 10 minutes or until you can pierce an asparagus with a small knife
For the cheese...
1 cup of skyr cheese, (can be replaced by Greek yogurt but it is not as creamy)
2 tbsp of sliced chives
1 tsp of chopped tarragon leaves
1 Tbsp of chopped parsley
2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
Mix all the herbs with the skyr, slowly whisking extra virgin, season with salt and pepper
For the vinaigrette...
2 tsp of maple syrup (honey will also work)
2 Tbsp of red wine vinegar or sherry vinegar
4 Tbsp of canola oil
2 oz of pistachios, toasted in the oven at 375 for 8 minutes
Mix all the ingredient together in a blender, run until well mix . Keep the pistachio chunky. Season with salt and pepper Will make more than you need but keep well in the fridge.
1. Divide the warm roasted asparagus in four plates
2. Drizzle the pistachio vinaigrette on top of the asparagus
3. Place a nice spoonful of the skyr on the asparagus
4. Serve and enjoy?