Even if you don't admit it, everyone has put on a pair of shorts and turned around to check out the rear view! If this is an area you'd like to lift and tone, Fox 9 fitness expert Ali Holman from CoreCamper.com has 5 new exercises that target the backside just in time for summer.
For more workouts like this, check out Ali's online workouts at CoreCamper.com
1. Hip Dip: Straight arm plank hip dip to leg lift
2. Booty Push: Crab position double feet/heels on towels or paper plates, dropping rear almost to ground
3. Single Leg Squat: One hand on chair, balancing on one foot, cross one leg over and squat
4. The Tebow: Lunge back, kneeling on ground
5. Plank Toner: In plank, single leg donkey kick, then step that foot out to side
**Go through this list of 5 exercises 4 times, 45 seconds of work/15 seconds of rest for each interval