CO leak at Walker Methodist nursing home in Minneapolis - KMSP-TV

CO leak at Walker Methodist nursing home in Minneapolis

Posted: Updated:
MINNEAPOLIS (KMSP) -

A carbon monoxide leak caused a scare at a Minneapolis nursing home late Thursday night.

The Walker Methodist Health Center on Bryant Avenue S. was partially evacuated after carbon monoxide was detected. Emergency crews moved residents from one building to another as they turned off the boiler.

No one suffered any symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, but several residents were evaluated as a precaution.

Widgets Magazine
Powered by WorldNow

KMSP-TV
11358 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Phone: (952) 944-9999
Fax: (952) 942-0455

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices