2 lbs. ground beef
1 zucchini, grated
1 large carrot, grated
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ C. grated Parmesan cheese
¼ C. fresh minced parsley
½ tsp. red pepper flakes
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. ground black pepper
2 Tbsp. olive oil
28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix together the ground beef, grated zucchini, grated carrot, garlic, Parmesan cheese, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
3. Form into 9 mega meatballs and place in a 9x13 glass baking dish drizzled with olive oil.
4. Pour the crushed tomatoes over the meatballs and place in heated oven. Bake for 30-35 minutes and serve over mashed potatoes.
Chicken Artichoke Naan Pizza
½ C. olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
¼ C. fresh parsley, minced
½ tsp. dried oregano
¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
2 pieces Naan bread
½ C. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 C. shredded chicken, divided
8 oz. jar sun-dried tomatoes
14 oz. can artichoke hearts, chopped
2 C. Italian cheese blend
2 C. fresh arugula
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, garlic, parsley, oregano and red pepper flakes.
3. Divide the olive oil mixture between the 2 pieces of Naan bread and spread across the surface with the back of a spoon.
4. Sprinkle each piece of Naan with ¼ cup parmesan cheese, ½ cup shredded chicken, 6-8 sun dried tomatoes, ¼ cup artichoke hearts and top all pizza ingredients with 1 cup of the Italian cheese blend.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted, hot and bubbly.
6. Top with fresh arugula and cut into thirds.