Health First Wellness Center, a multi-disciplinary healthcare facility, in Schaumburg near Woodfield Mall, is looking for a 30-35 hr/wk front desk receptionist as well as a medical assistant. A successful candidate should possess ALL of the following essential skills and abilities:
• Very well organized with ATTENTION TO DETAIL
• Exceptional customer service and professional communication skills both on the phone and in person
• Positive energetic attitude
• Ability to work as a team member
• Motivated and productive self starter
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in fast paced environment
• Empathetic with patients' needs and concerns
• Ability to convey a positive attitude in all dealings with others, whether patients or staff members
• Strong problem solving skills
• Medical Assistant training a huge plus!
Professionally attire or scrubs, a must
Days and hours of work: Mon-Thursday 10am-1pm and 3pm-7pm, and Saturdays 7:45am-1pm.
Pay: $10-$12/hr depending on experience.
For consideration, email your resume along with a cover letter/introduction to: HRHealthFirst@gmail.com
Noodles & Company is looking for a Shift Manager who thrives in a restaurant setting and is looking to ultimately take their career to the next level in management.
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer that also operates competitively excellent restaurants and specialty coffee bars in our stores. We are looking for talented restaurant cashiers to contribute top tier performances in the food and beverage arena.
Glazer-Kennedy Insider's Circle (GKIC) is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative to be part of our Membership Service Department.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the company's overall recruitment strategy by working closely with job candidates, corporate recruiters, external recruitment agencies, hiring managers and other human resource professionals to faciliate and support the recruitment and hiring process.