Easter is around the corner, and that means the tempting treats.
Fox 9 Fitness Expert Ali Holman is here to show us what 100 calories of your favorite Easter candy looks like so you can enjoy, but do so sensibly.
To find out more about Ali's Online Daily workouts and meal plans, visit http://www.CoreCamper.com.
• Jelly Beans: 1 Jelly Bean is 6 calories, you can have 15 pieces to stay around 100 cals
• Peeps: 1 Peep is 28 calories, you can have 3.5 under 100 cals
• Cadbury Mini Eggs: 1 mini egg is 16 calories, you can have 6 mini eggs=100 cals
• Large Cadbury Cream Egg: 1 is 150 calories, you can have 2/3 to stay under 100 cals
• 3 oz Chocolate Bunny: About 500 calories. Enjoy the ear to stay around 100 calories!
• Hershey's Milk Chocolate Eggs: You can have about 3.5 pieces to stay around 100 cals
• Reese's Single Egg: 180 calories, you can have a little more than 1/2 to stay around 100 cals
KMSP-TV11358 Viking DriveEden Prairie, MN 55344
Phone: (952) 944-9999Fax: (952) 942-0455