The recipe for Rep. John Kline's "Morning 'Hot Chow' Hotdish" can be found here.
- 2 lbs hash browns
- 1 lb maple sausage
- 2 cups peppers and onions, chopped
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups MOM Brands cereal, crushed
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Brown sausage and drain.
3. Mix sausage, hash browns and chopped vegetables, and press into 9x13" pan.
4. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
5. Mix sour cream and soup, and spread on top. Mix crushed cereal and melted butter, and sprinkle on top.
6. Bake 350 for one hour.