The full recipe for Rep. Erik Paulsen's hotdish, dubbed "Grandma's Minnesota Nice Mock Lasagna," can be found below.
- 1 pkg (7 oz) spaghetti
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese
- 1 small carton cottage cheese
- 1 carton small (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 1/2 pounds hamburger
- 1 jar (24oz) Ragu spaghetti sauce (meatless)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown hamburger, drain grease.
3. Add spaghetti sauce.
4. Cook spaghetti and place in bottom of 9x13 casserole dish.
5. Add layer of cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream. Pour hamburger and sauce mixture over top.
6. Bake 45 - 60 minutes.