Students evacuated after gas leak at Douglass High - KMSP-TV

Students evacuated after gas leak at Douglass High

Posted: Updated:
ATLANTA -

Students at a local high school have returned to class after a gas leak forced an evacuation on Monday morning.

The incident happened at Douglass High School in southwest Atlanta.

The Atlanta Fire Department says the leak happened in a lab. The valve had been shut off before authorities arrived.

APS Facilities Department is repairing the isolated area and students were released to return to the main building.

 

Powered by WorldNow

KMSP-TV
11358 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Phone: (952) 944-9999
Fax: (952) 942-0455

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices