Indeed, it's above 0, so why not start thinking about spring gardening? Garden Guy Dale K. has your spring seeding checklist so you can start prepping now. March is the time to start!
1. Seeds: Check information on the back of the packet to see when it's safe to plant.
2. Temperatures : Use a seeding heat mat and set the temperature at around 70 to 90 degrees.
3. Light: Find a grow light at your favorite garden shop
4. Trays: Organize your seeds depending on their individual needs
5. Water: Moisten with a spray bottle.
WHAT TO AVOID
-Keeping them too warm
-Too much/too little fertilizer
Watch the video for Dale's in-depth explanation.
KMSP-TV11358 Viking DriveEden Prairie, MN 55344
Phone: (952) 944-9999Fax: (952) 942-0455