Fox 9 fitness expert Ali Holman wants to help all of you rediscover the FUN in fitness and find creative ways to fit it in your life.
Today, Ali Holman shows new moms how to get in shape using the most valuable tool ever--their new baby.
Not only will your baby love the bonding, fun playtime--but so will your body!
Are you a mom with a baby? We want to see YOU try the exercises Ali showed today!
Ali will be giving one month FREE supply of PopChips to the most creative and fun Photo or Video posted to her CoreCamper.com Facebook page or to the Fox 9 Facebook page.
Just upload your photo or video by 5 p.m. Feb. 13!
1. Pushup Kiss: Put Baby under you and slowly lower in pushup, planting a kiss on your baby when you do!
2. Mommy and Me Lunges: Holding baby in front, lunge forward, keeping back straight and not allowing knee to extend over shoelace
3. Baby Bridge: Lay on back, knees bent, baby on lap, slowly raise and lower hips, not allowing rear to touch ground
4. Baby Press: Holding baby in front, bicep curl and overhead press baby then SQUAT
5. Baby Around the World: Holding baby in front, Slowly circle clockwise, Hug and Reverse Lunge, then switch directions
To find out more about Ali's online 20-minute daily workouts, visit http://www.CoreCamper.com