St. Louis Park gym evacuated over carbon monoxide - KMSP-TV

St. Louis Park gym evacuated over carbon monoxide

Posted: Updated:
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minn. (KMSP) -

Four children were treated for symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning Monday afternoon at the Kenwood Gymnastic Center in St Louis Park, Minn.

Fire officials believe a faulty furnace inside the gym on Belt Line Boulevard is to blame for the elevated levels of carbon monoxide.

About 30 to 40 other children were evacuated from the gym and placed on buses to stay warm until their parents arrived as a result of the leak. It is not known when the gym may reopen.

Powered by WorldNow

KMSP-TV
11358 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Phone: (952) 944-9999
Fax: (952) 942-0455

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices