1/2 cup Justin's peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1 cup cereal flakes, (from ancient grains, wheat or corn)
1 cup puffed millet
1 cup quick-cooking oats
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/3 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
1 peeled and grated apple
1 cup Parrano cheese, finely diced
1. Preheat oven to 375oF
2. In a bowl, mix the almond butter and honey.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Stir until combined.
4. Press the mixture into a buttered 9˝ (23 cm) square pan.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and let cool completely.
6. Refrigerate about 45 minutes. Use a knife to cut into 12 bars or 16