Fire at $1.5M Lake of the Isles house - KMSP-TV

Fire at $1.5M Lake of the Isles house

Posted: Updated:

A Lake of the Isles home valued at $1.5 million suffered extensive damage in a fire Thursday night.

Minneapolis firefighters were called to the home at 2530 W. Lake of the Isles Parkway at 8:17 p.m.

Investigators said the fire started when radiant heat from the chimney transferred to combustible material within the ceiling. Fire spread through the walls and roof before firefighters got it under control around 9:46 p.m.

Two firefighters were treated for minor injuries. The family escaped the home with no injuries.

Powered by WorldNow

11358 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Phone: (952) 944-9999
Fax: (952) 942-0455

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices