"Both Sides Up" is what "BOSU" stands for, but how does this unique piece of exercise equipment help you get in shape?
Fox 9 Fitness Expert Ali Holman from CoreCamper.com shows us some great exercises you can do with a BOSU ball to spice up your workout.
To find out more about Ali's online daily workouts, visit http://www.CoreCamper.com
1. Beginner BOSU Squats with blue side up
2. BOSU Tilts with blue side down
3. BOSU Burpees with blue side down
4. BOSU Lunges with blue side up
5. BOSU Pushups with blue side down
KMSP-TV11358 Viking DriveEden Prairie, MN 55344
Phone: (952) 944-9999Fax: (952) 942-0455