As the largest independent video advertising platform, BrightRoll powers digital video advertising for the world's largest brands including 90 percent of the top 50 US advertisers and 17 of the top 20 advertising technology companies. We are a dynamic, fast-moving team who are creative, hard-working and focused. We also know how to have a good time!
BrightRoll is seeking excessively detail-oriented individuals, analytical thinkers, and creative problem solvers to join our Advertising Operations team. The role of AdOps Coordinator reports to the Director of AdOps and directly supports our talented Sales team. Coordinators work on the ground floor and impact every campaign that runs through BrightRoll; you will traffic campaign assets through our ad servers, field technical implementation questions, and help to develop new and sustainable processes for the entire company.
• Own multiple ad campaigns and gather assets needed for launch, perform mid campaign updates, and investigate reporting discrepancies.
• Provide technical support to internal sales teams and external clients through written and verbal communication of complex topics such as ad tags, behavioral cookie targeting, conversion tracking, and preroll video specs.
• Utilize internal platforms and third party tools to perform detailed QA, and ensure that all ad units are built to spec and are compatible with BrightRoll systems.
• Analyze campaign reporting, internal products, team workflows, and empirical trends to provide data driven recommendations and solutions.
• Learn multiple ad serving platforms quickly, and stay up to date with the digital media ecosystem.
• 1-3 years work experience or entry level with strong relevant experience
• BA / BS in quantitative field
• Solid understanding of digital advertising terminology and calculations
• Familiarity with ad servers or trafficking interfaces a plus (e.g. DART, AppNexus, MediaMind, VAST, VPAID, YuMe, BrightCove, Adap.TV, PointRoll, Atlas, Google AdWords, etc)
• Basic HTML knowledge or ability to learn
• Self starter with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Calm and patient demeanor in extremely fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
Click here to apply!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the company's overall recruitment strategy by working closely with job candidates, corporate recruiters, external recruitment agencies, hiring managers and other human resource professionals to faciliate and support the recruitment and hiring process.
Performance Dental Care in Tinley Park is looking to hire a full-time Dental Assistant, with experience.
Laramar is a national multi-family real estate firm looking to hire a full time Leasing Consultant.
Raynor Garage Door Company is a family owned and operated company based out of Northfield. We are currently seeking a Front Office / Billing Clerk to join our team.