What's one of the best parts of Thanksgiving? Leftovers, of course! Learn how to make roasted turkey hash with, asparagus, fingerling potatoes, caramelized onions, baby spinach and poached eggs.
1 breast of turkey, pounded slightly as needed
1½ teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
16 fingerling potatoes (blanched and cut in half)
1 onion julienned
6 ounces asparagus, cleaned
3 ounces baby spinach
1 oz white vinegar
1. Preheat grill, place large pot of water on stove with one ounce of vinegar and bring to a simmer
2. Season turkey breast or use leftover turkey with salt and pepper. And drizzle with olive oil
3. Place on gill and brown off and cook to 165F.
4. in a medium sauté pan place oil, and cook onion on medium heat until caramelized.
5. Add asparagus and cook until tender. Add fingerling potatoes and lightly brown. Season with salt and pepper. Add spinach and wilt. Diced turkey and toss in
6. Crack egg into simmering water for 4 min until white is cooked
7. Place hash in middle of plate, then place on top the poached eggs.