More couples get engaged between Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day, than any other time of the year. So, if you're thinking of popping the big question this holiday season, Adrienne C. Laursen, LMFT, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and owner of The Engagement Coach, shares tips for ensuring your marriage proposal is successful.
1. Make sure you've discussed getting married beforehand
2. Have an idea of what she wants
3. Put some thought into it & follow tradition
4. Have a photographer or videographer present
5. Make a plan for after the proposal (assuming it goes well)
For more information on Adrienne's counseling services and free relationship tips, please visit her website at www.TheEngagementCoach.com.