Greenheart International allows individuality and creativity to flourish within a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. We have many wonderful stories to tell about how our programs have changed people's lives and built community around the world. Our ideal candidate for the Videographer will have an interest in design, culture, language, and story-telling. This is a wonderful opportunity for recent college graduates who can put their studies to work, receive real work experience and build a portfolio for their future.
Greenheart International is a nonprofit committed to connecting people and planet to create a more peaceful and sustainable global community. We achieve this through a unique and diverse collection of programs fostering cultural exchange, eco-fair trade, volunteerism, personal development and environmentalism. Learn more at greenheart.info.
Work in collaboration with Marketing Communications Director to develop an overall video strategy. Duties include:
• Design and implement a video brand concept and style guide
• Edit and produce videos using existing footage that tells the story of all Greenheart International branches
• Assist with the organization of video files
• Manage YouTube Channels
• Create short videos recapping organization-wide projects and events
• Help to brainstorm creative ways to share our videos
• Be knowledgeable about industry standards for video creation
• Opportunity for local, domestic, and potentially, international travel
• Proficiency in FinalCut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere
• Proficiency in using DSLR camera
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Microsoft Office applications including Outlook
• PC/Windows and Mac environment
The ideal candidate will have:
• Superior organization and attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written language skills
• Creative thinker and quick learner
• Ability to work independently and take project ownership
• Comfort and genuine enjoyment in collaborating with others
• Willingness to work flexible hours (nights or on weekends) and willingness to travel within the U.S.
• Ability to discuss ideas while receiving and responding to constructive criticism
• A sense of humor
To apply: Send an email with a cover letter, resume and a url of your video portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crystal Lake Marine is in seek of a energetic, career minded individual who can work within all facets of the boat upholstery industry.
Dillon Transport, a financially stable and growing trucking company is seeking a hands-on supervisor.
JCL Bioassay USA, Inc. is seeking a Research Analyst responsible for conducting lab activities in accordance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory guidelines under guidance from Senior Analysts and Principal Investigator.