In today's fast-paced world, it can be tough to keep up with the news each and every day. Stay in the know with the Sunday summary of the nine most-read articles on myfox9.com from the past week.
1. Charges: Minneapolis man, 63, admits killing 86-year-old over ostracism
A 63-year-old Minneapolis man is facing second-degree murder charges in the beating death of an 86-year-old man after admitting he felt ostracized by a community he felt the victim was leading.
2. St. Paul man finds home invasion suspects in YouTube rap video
The victim of a late September home invasion and robbery in St. Paul helped solve his own case after identifying the three suspects in rap videos posted on YouTube.
3. St. Paul man's list, letters and alleged murder plot thwarted
Michael Mangan has a history of domestic violence, but this time, St. Paul police say he went beyond threats to kill his ex-wife and a handful of others. He apparently took steps to carry out his plan.
4. Minneapolis-Vegas stowaway, 9, to be placed out of home, receive therapy
The 9-year-old boy who snuck past security and hopped a Delta flight from Minneapolis to Las Vegas on Oct. 3 has been ordered to be placed out of his home while he and his family get therapy and receive other services.
5. HEROIN ABUSE: Anoka County community fights back
Anoka County law enforcement told FOX 9 News heroin use is "coming back with a vengeance," but a group of parents St. Francis are doing everything they can to make sure no more young lives are ruined by drugs.
6. 13-year-old bicyclist killed in Cambridge accident
A 13-year-old boy riding a bike in Cambridge, Minn. was struck and killed by a 16-year-old driver Thursday afternoon near the airport.
7. MYSTERY INJURY: St. Paul man left clinging to life on roadside
Investigators in St. Paul appear to have a mystery on their hands after a man was found clinging to life with grave injuries on the side of the road, apparently left for dead.
8. 5 ways to wake up during Daylight Saving Time slump
After a series of dark, damp mornings, many people have been struggling to heed their alarm clocks in the morning. So, FOX 9 News compiled a list of five things that can make it easier to get up and get going.
9. VIDEO: Stenographer dragged off House floor after bizarre protest
A House of Representatives stenographer was dragged off the floor during the vote to end the partial government shutdown and raise the U.S. debt ceiling after a bizarre protest in which she began ranting at members.