Envisionit Media is looking for an associate copywriter to join our digital marketing agency. This is an entry-level position and a great opportunity to learn the business and craft of copywriting and marketing.
This position will be focused on writing medium- and long-form copy for websites, emails, and blogs. But there will also be opportunities to write some great ads.
The ideal candidate is one who pays sharp attention to the world around them. Someone who gets out into the real world, often. One who can find the extraordinary in everyday objects. Someone who understands that writing great copy is as much engineering as it is poetry. That there is a place for wit, and a time to be direct. Someone who recognizes and appreciates a great campaign. Then tells their friends about it. Someone who understands the value of research and loves to search for ideas.
• 1-3 years professional writing experience. Experience writing for digital mediums with a knowledge of standard SEO practices is a bonus.
• Internet savvy, and a fine-tuned ear for online and mobile culture.
• Strong desire to learn.
• Ability to take direction well, and change tone and style quickly.
• Proactive approach to solving problems.
• Positive attitude.
• Resilient--does not get discouraged easily.
• Excellent grasp of proper grammar.
• Prompt, responsible, and organized.
• Able to juggle many different projects and priorities.
• Enjoys writing.
• Has interesting interests.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and any writing samples/portfolio work.
Envisionit Media is a digital marketing agency located in the River North neighborhood of Chicago. We enjoy what we do. Visit http://www.envisionitmedia.com/ for more about us.
Crystal Lake Marine is in seek of a energetic, career minded individual who can work within all facets of the boat upholstery industry.
Dillon Transport, a financially stable and growing trucking company is seeking a hands-on supervisor.
JCL Bioassay USA, Inc. is seeking a Research Analyst responsible for conducting lab activities in accordance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory guidelines under guidance from Senior Analysts and Principal Investigator.