When did you first realize you were starting to become like your mother or father? According to a new study, most people are becoming like their parents at age 32.
That's the finding of a study by website Netmums. The mom-friendly site based in the UK listed 50 ‘giveaway behaviors' that will help us to gauge just how much and how soon we've started to become like our own mom or dad.
Some common tell-tale signs are:
- Preferring estate cars over hatchbacks
- Realizing the bins go out more often than you do
- Finding children's TV presenters cuter than rock stars
- 6 AM is a great time for getting up, not getting in
- Not knowing a single popular Top 40 song
- Handbags are for baby wipes, not blush