Lil' Kickers is more than just a great soccer program for kids. Our balanced and creative approach to coaching will have a positive impact on children that goes far beyond the soccer field. Our high-energy soccer classes are carefully designed to enhance children's overall growth and well-being. The result? Kids with strong physical skills, who are well-balanced and confident. And, we do all this while kids have the time of their life.
Lil' Kickers - Soccer Coach
Job Title: Coach
Reports To: Coordinator
- Lead classes according to Lil' Kickers standards and methods
- Create fun, creative learning environment for children and parents
- Maintain safe environment for children
- Welcome and orient new children and parents
- Clean field/rink/area after each class in prescribed manner
- Advise Coordinator of any incidents or issues that take place during class
- Show up on time and lead all scheduled classes
- Attend all trainings or other meetings as requested
- Assist in training new coaches as requested
- Positive, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent Lil' Kickers coaching skills.
- Ability to communicate well with kids and parents.
- Experience working with children under four years of age.
- Timely, and follows through on commitments.
- Experience working with children under four years old preferred.
Respond here: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/spa/4004143078.html