In today's fast-paced world, it can be tough to keep up with the news each and every day. Stay in the know with the Sunday summary of the nine most-read articles on myfox9.com from the past week.
1. Keys to trunk found near Wis. toddler's body
On Saturday, the grief-stricken Polk County community learned the 2-year-old boy from Centuria, Wis., had the key to the trunk where he died with him -- but it's still unclear how he got inside.
2. Cliff jumper's body recovered from St. Croix River near Taylor's Falls
The Chisago County Sheriff's Office confirmed the body of 20-year-old Alex Vitalis was recovered was recovered Tuesday afternoon from the St. Croix River after he failed to resurface while cliff diving near Taylors Falls.
3. Heart transplant survivor: 'I've died plenty of times and came back to life'
Twenty-three-year-old Alyssa Sandeen is a two-time heart transplant survivor. The incredibly resilient Mankato, Minn., native is now out of the hospital and spoke with FOX 9 about what's next.
4. Kenny Chesney fan with terminal cancer skips chemo to meet star
Minneapolis hosted dozens of musical acts this past weekend, including a country music celebration that attracted over 40,000 people to Target Field. For one fan, that was the show of a lifetime.
5. 2nd rally for Trayvon Martin draws 100 in Minneapolis
On Saturday, about 100 protesters showed to support 17-year-old Trayvon Martin who was shot and killed by George Zimmerman. The demonstration marked the second of its kind in Minneapolis in two weeks.
6. Sex workers, clients fight back in Minneapolis prostitution sting
After a Canadian lawmaker was arrested in a prostitution sting in St. Paul, Minneapolis police picked up the baton by conducting a sting of their own -- but it was far from smooth sailing.
7. White Bear Lake 'neighbor from hell' gets 10-year 'stay-away order'
A White Bear Lake woman christened "the neighbor from hell" pleaded guilty on Monday to violating a restraining order by videotaping her neighbors. Now, she must stay away for at least 10 years.
8. SQUAD SURVEILLANCE: License plates scanned, tracked
Anyone who drives past a police squad may have been tracked without knowing it, and the scanners that record a car's license plate are raising important questions about the balance between public safety and privacy.
9. Schoep, Lake Superior photo dog, passes away at age 20
A dog whose photo became an online sensation, touching hearts all over the world, has passed away.