House of Brides has been dressing Brides and their wedding parties for 84 years. Established in 1929, House of Brides has 10 full-service stores and an international E-Commerce website. House of Brides is committed to providing excellence in customer service and creating a dynamic work environment for our employees.
We currently have a position open for Retail Bridal Manager available at House of Brides Couture in Chicago.
House of Brides Retail Bridal Manager supervises the sales and operations of the salon according to the policies and procedures set forth by the company. This includes the areas of:
• Sales Performance
• Customer Relations
• Order Processing
• Administrative Duties
• Store Presentation
• Interview and Training
1. Oversee sales floor and assist in closing sales.
2. Ensure each customer's experience is optimal and achieve maximum profitability for the store
3. Hold and conduct staff meetings.
4. Issue and submit purchase orders.
5. Track non-issued purchase orders, unconfirmed orders, and pending orders.
6. Check-in received customer and stock orders.
7. Generate sales and inventory reports.
8. Create and maintain window and floor displays.
9. Oversee the overall store presentation and delegate employee responsibilities.
10. Correspond with customers and resolve customer issues.
11. Evaluate and recommend potential employees to upper management.
12. Train and monitor new staff.
1. Full-time position with salary and full benefits package.
2. 2 or more years in management and retail experience preferred.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. General computer knowledge.
5. Assertive and organized individual able to multi-task in busy environment.
House of Brides is a smoke-free company. Smokers need not apply.
Email your résumé to apply and include a recent photograph.
Noodles & Company is looking for a Shift Manager who thrives in a restaurant setting and is looking to ultimately take their career to the next level in management.
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer that also operates competitively excellent restaurants and specialty coffee bars in our stores. We are looking for talented restaurant cashiers to contribute top tier performances in the food and beverage arena.
Glazer-Kennedy Insider's Circle (GKIC) is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative to be part of our Membership Service Department.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the company's overall recruitment strategy by working closely with job candidates, corporate recruiters, external recruitment agencies, hiring managers and other human resource professionals to faciliate and support the recruitment and hiring process.