About the Job:
Grand Appliance and TV is an appliance retail company specializing in kitchen and laundry products. We are looking for an organized, self-motivated, self-starter individual with strong warehouse management and leadership skills to work out of our Zion, Illinois Warehouse. Your strong experience in managing a warehouse and delivery of consumer durable products and/or high end luxury appliances is a strong plus and may allow you to become a member of our Warehouse, Delivery and Install Team. During our busy summer season the hours are four week days from 12-10pm and Saturday from 9am -6pm. After summer the warehouse closes at 8pm during the week.
Job duties will include:
• Oversee receiving and shipping products, daily
• Manage daily warehouse duties
• Supervising a team of approximately 10-15 employees
• Manage daily deliveries one day per week (on Delivery Managers day off)
• Ordering of install parts and correct stock of those parts
• Manage Inter-delivery transfers
• Assist Sales Department in invoice corrections
• Process vendor returns
• Assist in inventory procedures, including quarterly/annual inventory
• Maintain warehouse organization and cleanliness
• Monitor recycle program
• Reports to Operations Manager
1. Skills which are important to us:
• 2 + years warehouse management in a leadership role
• An energetic worker with the ability to communicate effectively with others; able to resolve problems
• Time management
• Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Positive attitude and outlook
• Able to multitask calmly and efficiently
Come join our team and experience endless growth and an exciting opportunity. If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply today. This position is full-time and ready to fill. Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer health, vision, dental insurance. Paid vacations and matching 401k. Grand is an equal opportunity employer. Please email resume. No phone calls please.
Respond here: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ret/3912066195.html
Noodles & Company is looking for a Shift Manager who thrives in a restaurant setting and is looking to ultimately take their career to the next level in management.
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer that also operates competitively excellent restaurants and specialty coffee bars in our stores. We are looking for talented restaurant cashiers to contribute top tier performances in the food and beverage arena.
Glazer-Kennedy Insider's Circle (GKIC) is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative to be part of our Membership Service Department.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the company's overall recruitment strategy by working closely with job candidates, corporate recruiters, external recruitment agencies, hiring managers and other human resource professionals to faciliate and support the recruitment and hiring process.