NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
PLEASE DO NOT CALL, EMAIL COVER AND RESUME
• Sell and service property, casualty, home, and automotive, or other types of insurance.
• Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
• Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
• Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
• Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
• Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
• Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
• Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
• Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
• Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
• Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the client and the insurer.
• Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
• Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
Craigslist ad posting: http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/bus/3899374746.html