In today's fast-paced world, it can be tough to keep up with the news each and every day. Stay in the know with the Sunday summary of the Top 9 most-read articles on myfox9.com from the past week.
1. Charges: Malina's Sports Bar owner shot after stopping pool game
According to charging documents filed against two men accused in a deadly triple shooting at Malina's Sports Bar, the gunfire broke out after the bar's owner told the pair they could no longer play pool.
2. Good Samaritans rescue toddler wandering Sandstone highway
A nearly 2-year-old girl was found wandering along Highway 23 in Sandstone, Minn., on Wednesday after wandering away from a daycare provider who failed sobriety tests, according to deputies.
3. Cooper High School hall monitor arrested in alleged sex with student
A 41-year-old Robbinsdale Cooper High School hall monitor was arrested on Friday after the parents of a female student called police to report he had sexual relations with their daughter.
4. Nazi-led unit commander living in Minneapolis since World War II
A top commander of a Nazi SS-led unit accused of burning lied to American immigration officials to get into the United States and has been living in Minnesota since World War II, according to The Associated Press.
5. PHOTOS: Hot air balloon lands on Highway 41
A hot air balloon that was blown off-course landed on Highway 41 near Chaska, Minn., on Monday night, bringing the Minnesota State Patrol to the scene as the crew packed up.
6. Adrian Peterson's brother focus of drug dealing investigation
The Southwest Metro Drug Task Force confirms it is investigating the brother of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson over suspicions of drug dealing -- but the case may not stick.
7. Gas container found in deadly Bloomington car fire
Police in Bloomington, Minn., are trying to determine whether an open container of gasoline caused a woman's death in a car fire Wednesday morning.
8. Murder charges: Richfield man, 21, shot bully 9 times
Murder charges were filed Tuesday against a 21-year-old Richfield, Minn., man who is accused of gunning down the man his brother described as a "bully" to homicide detectives.
9. MANKATO MURDER: Sister wonders if war changed her brother
The sister of a 24-year-old Minneapolis man who was charged Friday with murder in the stabbing death of his ex-girlfriend and attack of her husband in Mankato, Minn., says she wonders if war changed him.