Straight North is looking for a talented Front-End Web Developer to join the team at our office in Downers Grove, IL. The focus of this position will be to develop web projects, working with copywriters, web designers and back-end developers to bring projects to life. If you enjoy working in an informal, collaborative atmosphere where talent is rewarded, please apply now.
- Developing awesome websites
- Translating web designs into cross-browser compatible CSS, HTML and JS
- Promoting new development guidelines, patterns and trends
- Collaborating with designers to deliver polished, pixel-perfect websites
- 3-5+ years of working experience in front-end web development
- Strong online portfolio showcasing your best work
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and development software tools
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and communicate progress throughout each project
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills
At our conveniently-located office, you will enjoy our entrepreneurial work environment and casual dress code. Our highly competitive benefits package includes a 401(k), paid time off (for vacation, illness and personal time), health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
About Straight North
We're stable, with a core group that's been together for more than a decade. We're successful and growing, with a steady stream of new clients. Our formula is to hire smart people and turn them loose. We'll listen to you, help you, challenge you, and above all give you every opportunity to grow in your profession.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume via: http://www.straightnorth.com/company/careers/apply
*Note: no replies to this job post via email will be read. To apply, you must complete the form above.
Crystal Lake Marine is in seek of a energetic, career minded individual who can work within all facets of the boat upholstery industry.
Dillon Transport, a financially stable and growing trucking company is seeking a hands-on supervisor.
JCL Bioassay USA, Inc. is seeking a Research Analyst responsible for conducting lab activities in accordance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory guidelines under guidance from Senior Analysts and Principal Investigator.