Hot Tub Malfunction Caused Fire At Atlantic County Motel - KMSP-TV

Hot Tub Malfunction Caused Fire At Atlantic County Motel

Posted: Updated:
Firefighters are seen in the parking lot of a motel in Atlantic County, New Jersey Tuesday night. Firefighters are seen in the parking lot of a motel in Atlantic County, New Jersey Tuesday night.
ATLANTIC COUNTY, N.J. -

SkyFOX flew over the scene of a motel fire Tuesday night in Galloway Township.

It happened at around 10 p.m. at the EconoLodge Motel on the 300 block of the White Horse Pike.

Flames at one point were shooting from rooms of the motel, emergency responders reported.

Officials say the fire started because of a malfunction with a hot tub, causing flames in between floors.

There was no word on any injuries.

Powered by WorldNow

KMSP-TV
11358 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Phone: (952) 944-9999
Fax: (952) 942-0455

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices