A hazmat incident in Philadelphia sent two people to the hospital late Sunday night.
Officials say a piece of equipment malfunctioned at a gas plant in Philadelphia's Port Richmond section, spilling 50 gallons of carbonic acid into the Delaware River.
The incident happened around 11 p.m. Sunday at the Kinder Morgan Company facility.
Two workers were exposed to the material and taken to Hahnemann University Hospital, but are in stable condition Monday.
The hazmat team has cleaned up the area and officials say the situation is under control.
Freeze warnings posted for Wednesday night into Thursday AM. Protect sensitive plants!
Expect a slow warm up over the next couple of days.
Thursday High: 54
Friday High: 56
Saturday High: 63
Sunday High: 64