• Organizes and maintains all necessary records for assigned accounts, including initiating all paperwork for all jobs, maintaining historical files and supporting Senior Management
• Understands Client-Partner's business and the associated news regarding the company, updates brand team on any pertinent news
• Remains knowledgeable at all times about the status of projects and makes sure work is completed accurately and on time and keeps direct supervisor informed of the status of projects and alerts them to any possible problems.
• Works closely with creative and media groups to keep them informed of any changes in client and/or competitive climate.
• Tracks all competitive advertising activity and assist in the preparation of competitive reviews and updates.
• Initiates creative brief development for all assigned projects reviews with Team as appropriate before presenting to client.
• Reviews and evaluates all final creative executions with Manager for the purposes of training and development
• Proofs all layouts, copy and mechanicals before presentation to client
• Coordinates and prepares billings and invoicing for clients
• Keeps client informed on status of all projects including completion and distribution of weekly status reports, production timelines or other verbal or written updates
• Requests and coordinates development and client approval of estimates for all client-related projects
• Obtains client approvals in advance of initiating projects, including identification of target dates and budgets
• Works with senior account management staff in preparation of client plans and recommendations
• The ability to take action without direction from others; to anticipate and develop solutions to problems
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent people skills - must be a persuasive, thought leader and collaborator
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented in a production intensive environment
• Must have experience in obtaining feedback from client about presented advertising
• Must have advanced experience with MS Office with intermediate or higher status with PowerPoint
• Strong supervisory skills are a must
• Ability to work under pressure
• BA required, MBA potential plus; prefer strong communications background, or concentration in liberal arts for advertising/marketing majors.
• 3 to 5 years of agency (preferred) or related communication industry experience that provides an understanding of advertising, marketing, media, creative, production, research, direct marketing, agency, finance, etc.
RPM Advertising is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hiring Organization: RPM Advertising
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the company's overall recruitment strategy by working closely with job candidates, corporate recruiters, external recruitment agencies, hiring managers and other human resource professionals to faciliate and support the recruitment and hiring process.
Performance Dental Care in Tinley Park is looking to hire a full-time Dental Assistant, with experience.
Laramar is a national multi-family real estate firm looking to hire a full time Leasing Consultant.
Raynor Garage Door Company is a family owned and operated company based out of Northfield. We are currently seeking a Front Office / Billing Clerk to join our team.