Check 'n Go has been a leader in the financial services arena since 1994. If you are interested in working with a strong leadership team, introducing evolving financial products to the market, and participating as a team member who derives satisfaction from achieving results together; then this is the company for you! You will enjoy our business casual work environment as well as rewarding career advancement opportunities -- sky is the limit, especially for those who are willing to build their career and relocate. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Check 'n Go Team. We can't wait for you to come aboard!
National opportunities for talented Multi-Unit Managers!
Our Regional Operations Managers (ROMs), District Directors (DDOs) and Area Managers (AMs) have accountability for:
- Managing the daily operations and full P&L of multiple locations;
- Ensuring top-notch customer service;
- Achievement of sales targets, profit performance, site operations, and customer service;
-Source, recruit, select and on board store staff: authorize payroll;
- Conduct sales and operations training with store teams;
- Establish, attain and report goals of targeted store performance expectations;
- Communicate directly with Regional and Divisional Leadership team regarding sales, debt, operational and staffing needs, business and advertising opportunities;
- Perform audits of location financial records, as well as troubleshoot and maintain store systems;
- Day to day interaction with Senior Management
At Check 'n Go you will gain. . .
- Challenging & rewarding career opportunities;
-Competitive pay & bonus incentives;
- Medical, Dental & Vision;
-Company-paid & Life Insurance, Short-and-Long Term Disability insurance;
- Matching 401k savings plan;
- Paid vacation, sick days & holidays;
- A better retail work/life balance, retail work hours that actually fit their life and family. . .flexible schedules and closed on Sundays.
• Previous multi-unit management experience of at least 5 locations highly desired! Or senior management experience with "big box" retailer;
• At least three years high-level supervisory, management and/or sales management;
• Collections experience is a plus;
• Minimum High school diploma or GED required;
• Associates/Bachelors degree desired;
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
• Ability to travel (with personal, reliable transportation) within district and some out of market and overnight travel required annually, ability to relocate a plus.
Check 'n Go is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Values Diversity