Executive Language Training (ELT) is an industry leader in providing English and foreign language training to executives, professionals and Fortune 500 companies in the US and around the world. We offer an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join our enthusiastic and growing team as a Language Program Coordinator (LPC).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the Director of Training on many aspects of our language business with priority to complete, coordinate and oversee several language programs. He/she must be able to manage a diverse set of administrative and follow-up tasks to ensure client satisfaction. The position reports to the Director of Training & Development.
Language Program Coordinator Responsibilities
Organize, coordinate and complete tasks for language programs such as:
* Send confirmation letters to participant(s) and schedule first lesson
* Send confirmation documents to trainers and collect necessary information
* Collect Needs Assessment Forms and order books or other materials
* Ensure smooth and timely communication between program participant(s) and trainer
* Ensure all necessary tasks completed before first lesson begins
* Work with Director of Training to handle any participant or trainer issues during the program in a timely manner
* Follow up with participant(s) and communicate closely with trainers during the language program
* Track program hours, manage progress reports, send evaluations and complete various other program administrative duties
* Ensure all necessary task are completed before a program ends
* Responsible for maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction during the language program
* Educated with a minimum of a BA, MA preferred
* 3-5 years experience in teaching/office/client service environment
* Ability to communicate freely and effectively via phone and e-mail
* Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills
* Fluent English, both spoken and written; Knowledge of more than one language is a plus
* Knowledge of PC: MS Office, typing, Internet
* Willing and able to excel in an independent work environment
* Proactive approach to work
* Responsive and diligent
Please send a cover letter and resume to the attention of Director, Training & Development. The subject line should read Language Program Coordinator. We will not be able to respond to every application given the volume we typically receive.