Home & Hearth Caregivers is a Senior Home Care agency located in LaGrange, Illinois.
Any experience in the healthcare field is a plus, particularly interacting with female patients and female job candidates.
• Must have the ability to handle 5 to 6 hours of daily phone contact without losing your mind. Should have super human ability to switch gears at a moment's notice and keep smiling throughout.
• Must possess a great sense of humor & be fabulous at multi-tasking -- that's where the super human abilities are an advantage.
• Interact with clients/candidate inquiries, interview, screen & match caregivers with clients. Must possess the ability to meet deadlines under demanding time constraints.
• Ideal individual will possess an outgoing personality & lots of experience dealing with people, particularly female patients.
• Should have recruiting, staffing, healthcare placement, inside sales, or customer service, even retail background as this position needs a persuasive sales type personality.
• Articulate, professional demeanor, career driven, results oriented person who has the ability to make work fun particularly during stressful spurts of high volume activity.
• Handle multiple projects concurrently with the self confidence to get projects completed on time or ahead of schedule.
• Must be able to thrive on more than a little chaos. Will be in a continuous mode of soliciting referrals to develop and expand the scope of business. This is the kind of position where you don't really close the door behind you after hours. There are hospitals requesting nurses after hours in the evenings, weekends & holidays.
• Must exude high energy, be driven to succeed and possess a strong desire to grow your career.
• Please submit your resume by email TODAY
• Location: Ideal Candidate will live within 10 miles of our LaGrange Office
• Compensation: Base + Draw + Bonus/Comm + Expenses + Benefits
First Year expected earnings can range between $32,000 - $45,000 or MORE DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE.
Skills/Qualifications: In addition to super human abilities, this position will involve some weekend and evening work. Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, computer literate, Microsoft Office, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment.