7 oz Milk
7 oz Cake Flour
7 oz Sugar
5 oz Egg Whites
2 ¼ TspBaking Powder
1 ½ Tbl Cocoa Powder
7 Tbl Butter- melted.
1. Mix together milk, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, and half the sugar in a mixing bowl until combined.
2. Once combined, slowly add in the melted butter.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk egg whites to soft peaks, add sugar and whisk until stiff.
4. Fold the whites into the cake mix.
4.5 oz Chocolate
4.5 oz Cream
3 oz Raspberry Jam
1. Scald cream, pour over chocolate and stir until combined.
Stir in the raspberry jam
6 oz Milk
2 ½ Ibs Butter- room temp
2 ¼ Cup Sugar
1 ¾ Tbl Cocoa Powder
1. Heat sugar, milk, and eggs in a sauce pan on the stove. Whisk until the mixture comes to a boil and sugar is dissolved.
2. Strain hot mixture into mixing bowl.
3. Whip on medium to high speed until mixture is cool.
4. In small chucks, add butter to mixer
5. Once butter is all in the mixer, turn to high and whip until fluffy, add cocoa powder on low.
Glaze for Buche De Noel
7 oz Coating Chocolate
1.4 oz Dark Chocolate
1 ½ oz Corn Syrup
3 ½ oz Heavy Cream
3 Tbl Sugar
3 Tbl Water
1. Heat water and sugar on stove until sugar dissolves to make simple syrup.
2. Heat corn syrup and cream on the stove with the simple syrup until near boil.
3. Pour hot liquid over chocolates in a bowl.
4. Stir until combined and cool mixture before covering the finished Buche De Noel.