PHOTOS: Carbon monoxide leak at Finch Elementary School - KMSP-TV

PHOTOS: Carbon monoxide leak at Finch Elementary School

Posted: Updated:

Dozens of students and staff members were treated for carbon monoxide exposure after an apparent leak at an Atlanta elementary school on Monday.  All 515 students from Finch Elementary School were evacuated to Brown Middle School, and some of them were sent to local hospitals.

CLICK ON THE SLIDESHOW ABOVE TO SEE PHOTOS!

For the full story on the evacuation, click here.

ADVERTISEMENT
Powered by WorldNow

KMSP-TV
11358 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Phone: (952) 944-9999
Fax: (952) 942-0455

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices