We are seeking a bright and energetic Search Marketer / SEO Strategist to join our team. This position will be responsible for taking our already successful SEO initiatives to the next level, mentoring our content team, and evolving the role into that of a holistic search marketer. If you love search engine optimization with an ROI-focus, are sick of a bloated agency hierarchy, and are ready to turn your skills into real-world results, then keep reading!
On an average week, you will:
• Develop strategies and tactics to increase SERP visibility
• Work with content and development teams optimizing pages to changing algorithms while increasing conversions
• Stay up to date with current and future white-hat SEO and search-marketing trends
• Work closely with SEM/PPC team and other channel managers to ensure coordinated SEO cohesiveness & effectiveness
• Track current SERP rankings identifying positive/negative trends while also A/B testing new SEO hypothesis in-regards to SERP visibility
• Research initiatives of key competitors and recommend/implement strategy adjustments
• Stay current on SEO trends, but also be one-step ahead of the "SEO chatter", the ideal candidate will constantly theorize & test emerging trends, developing uncharted strategies that best fit our organization and industry
We need someone with:
• A proven record of long-term successfully run strategies & initiatives
• Minimum 3-years experience developing and implementing SEO strategies
• Information Architecture experience dealing with large dynamically driven e-commerce sites and optimal link structure
• At least 2 years experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics packages
• At least 2 years experience with SEO rank tracking/performance monitoring tools (SEOMoz, Raven, Rank Tracker, Majestic, etc.)
• Panda, Penguin, white/grey hat, AJAX, Canonical, Link Equity, Crawl Depth, Everflux - you know what those words mean
• Cutts, Wall, Gray, Sullivan, Fishkin - you know who those names refer to
• Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with optimizing dynamic content in a database driven e-commerce site
We are looking for someone who:
• Is ready to evolve the role of an "SEO" into a holistic Search Marketer
• Is creative, resourceful, and dedicated to getting the job done right
• Embraces the small company environment, including the many different responsibilities that come with it
• Is clever and tech savvy (the real kind of savvy - "I can paste an image into a Word document" doesn't count)
• Is a reliable, humble, and generally awesome person
We are NOT looking for someone who:
• Only feels comfortable working in a traditional, stiff, big-corporation structure
• Tries to pass his/her problem solving on to someone else
• Thinks he/she is above sweeping up or take out the trash once in a while
AutoAccessoriesGarage.com is a growing e-commerce company specializing in selling automotive parts and accessories. We're built upon a firm understanding of both the industry and the developing technologies that drive the e-commerce shopping experience. We take pride in our streamlined work flow, agile development, creative approaches, and entrepreneurial spirit.
As a company we believe that a small team of forward thinkers with the right drive and focus can outperform a bloated, hierarchy-driven corporation. Our work flow relies on constant communication, efficient tactics, and always questioning if there is a better way to do things. We trust each other to take the reins and follow through confidently with our individual tasks as well as join together and tackle big-picture problems.
Our web/technology office is located on the border of Bucktown/Lincoln Park, with easy access via the Metra Union Pacific North/Northwest lines (Clybourn station).
Reply to this ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mar/3443788004.html