Relationships are hard, and staying committed to your partner long-term can be a challenge at times. Adrienne C. Laursen, LMFT, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and owner of The Engagement Coach, discusses why people cheat on their partners.
1. There is a lack of sex or sexual satisfaction in the relationship.
2. There is a lack of emotional satisfaction in the relationship.
3. A partner needs emotional validation from someone else.
4. A partner has fallen out of love with their spouse or significant other.
5. A partner has fallen in love with someone new.
6. A partner wants revenge because their spouse or significant other has also cheated.For more information on Adrienne's counseling services and free relationship tips, please visit her website at www.TheEngagementCoach.com
KMSP-TV11358 Viking DriveEden Prairie, MN 55344
Phone: (952) 944-9999Fax: (952) 942-0455