Jen Gould Keil talks about the following properties:
1. MUSICIAN JOHN LEGEND BUYING 374 BROOME STREET, NOLITA
- bought a one bedroom, two and a half bath unit in Nolita's trendy Brewster Carriage House
- 1969 square foot corner loft carved out of a 19th Century building asking $2.55 million.
- purchased for under $2.5 million
- includes a chef's kitchen, spa baths with soaking tub and rainwater showers, large living room w/ fireplace
- selling his 2-bedroom, 2 bath condo at 52 E. 4th is in contract to a mystery buyer. It was last asking $2.795 million
2. MO ROCCA BOUGHT AT 69 WEST 9TH STREET
- purchased a renovated apt Greenwich Village co-op apt
- selling for $1.149 million. Rocco loved it and paid above - $1.175 million
- eighth floor home at 69 W. 9th street is a two bedroom, one bath co-op
- $1,565 monthly maintenance fee and was on the market for a brief 58 days
3. STONE TOWER DRIVE, ALPINE, NJ
- selling for $18.5 million / exclusive Rio Vista area of Alpine
- 6 miles north of GW Bridge, 15 minutes to midtown Manhattan
- first time on market, designed by architect James Paragano
- 23,000 sq feet, 6 reception room, gym, theatre, 9 car garage
- owned now solely by Dede Sheoris-Levitt, ex-wife of Michael Levitt
An obsession with pop culture turned into a dream job for Ross Mathews, who rose to fame as Ross The Intern on The Tonight Show.
June 19 is National Dine Out Day. Restaurants and vendors across the country are contributing a percentage of their revenues for the day to the NJ Relief Fund to benefit Superstorm Sandy victims.
One of her fellow contestants drew a blank when asked a question, but Erin Brady of Connecticut hit it right out of the park at the Miss USA 2013 contest. The newly crowned beauty queen graced the set of GDNY on Wednesday.