Enjoy!'s Restaurant and Bar Lobster Cappellini
o 1 lb lobster meat from the claw and knuckle
o 20 oz angel hair pasta
o 4 tsp kosher salt
o 4 tbl tarragon herb
o 4 oz minced peeled shallots
o 4 oz diced tomatoes
o 1 cup brandy
o 1.5 cups heavy cream
o Salt and pepper
1. Boil water, adding salt, and cook pasta to desired firmness.
2. Melt butter in sauté pan over medium high heat.
3. Sauté the shallots and lobster meat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add brandy when shallots start to turn light brown. Be careful adding alcohol to a heated surface.
5. Allow the brandy to burn off and then add the cream and tarragon.
6. Reduce the sauce by half.
7. In a large bowl, place the cooked pasta and add the sauce with lobster. Toss allowing the sauce and pasta to mix.
8. Plate and garnish with diced tomatoes.
KMSP-TV11358 Viking DriveEden Prairie, MN 55344
Phone: (952) 944-9999Fax: (952) 942-0455