Zucchini; diced – 8oz
Yellow Squash; diced – 8oz
Red Onions; diced – 3oz
Grape Tomatoes; halved – 4oz
Peppers; green and red – 4oz
Basil; fresh, chiffonade – 2 T.
Thyme; fresh, chopped – 1 T.
Lemon; halved – 1 ea
Olive Oil - AN
Salt – TT
Black Pepper – TT
1. Heat oil in a medium sauté pan until hot.
2. Add squash, zucchini, onions, peppers and let cook for 2 minutes until just beginning to soften.
3. Add tomatoes and fresh herbs. Sauté quickly to warm.
4. Squeeze the lemon into the pan and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve paired with grilled Sockeye Salmon.
KMSP-TV11358 Viking DriveEden Prairie, MN 55344
Phone: (952) 944-9999Fax: (952) 942-0455