4 1/2 oz of pork sausage
1 slice American cheese
1. Start with 4 1/2 oz of raw sausage and flatten it out on a hard surface
2. Take 1 slice of American Cheese and tear into 4 pieces and place it in the center of the sausage
3. Fold sausage around cheese and shape into a patty
4. Place the A.M. Juicy Lucy on flat top grill and cook until there is no pink on the inside of the sausage.
5. Cut the biscuit in half and it place on the grill to toast and warm
6. Cook one egg as desired (over easy, scrambled, etc.)
7. Place the bottom of the biscuit on the plate, layer A.M. Juicy Lucy sausage patty, egg, and then the top of the biscuit.
Serve with a your favorite breakfast side (hashbrowns, fruit, etc.) Enjoy!